‘A woman’s life was stolen’: Cook County clerk who lost her life in ‘cold case’ case

Cook County, Illinois, June 1, 2020: A Cook County court has ruled a woman must stand trial in a murder case she says was a “cold case” involving her life.

The Cook County state’s attorney announced Friday the decision after a five-week trial in the murder case involving Lisa M. Stanczyk.

The case has drawn attention from the FBI, which is investigating the death of Stanczk, a former assistant county clerk.

Stanczyk, 66, was found dead in her car on March 27, 2020, after police found a handwritten note that she had written to her father, who died in 2009.

The note said she was being followed.

The Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office ruled the cause of death was asphyxiation by carbon monoxide inhalation.

Prosecutors filed a motion to suppress the murder report.

They say the prosecution has not shown the court that there was probable cause to search Stanczes home, the county office building, the family’s home or the residence of the county clerk and the man she was living with at the time of her death.

Stuczyk’s attorney, Joseph Boccardi, said his client is innocent and that the state’s attorneys’ decision to move forward is not surprising.

“We are gratified with the court’s decision, and I think it’s going to be a very positive step in the right direction,” Boccari said Friday.

The case came to light last year after Stanczynski’s son told authorities he had been in contact with her family in December 2016.

The son said Stancks daughter had told him the couple had been living in an abandoned house in Cook County.

That house was located on a cul-de-sac near the Stancskys’ home in the 5000 block of North Stancskoe Road, near the intersection of North and East Hines streets.

The son said he called the Cook County Sheriff’s Department and was told the woman was still in the county’s jail.

He said he did not know if she had been charged with a crime or had any contact with law enforcement.

Staczyk’s son said the girl who had spoken to him in December said Staczyk had moved in with them after they had moved out of the city of Chicago.

Staczsk’s daughter told investigators she had talked to her mother at the house in December.

The boy said he was told that police had been told that Stanczik had a relationship with a man who was in jail and that he had told her he had “no idea what to do with her” and that she would “have to die” to get out.

The boy said the relationship had ended and that police told him he had to go to jail.

Staciks daughter told police that she and her mother had a “fraternal relationship” and Stanczy had told the boy that she could help him get out of jail.

The girl also told police she had seen her mother leave her at the family home in February.

Her mother did not live at the home.

She said Staciks sister lived at the address.

The teen said he said he left Stanck’s home in late February after Staczik told him she was moving out.

He told police he returned home to find Staczynski and her husband standing over him, he said.

He said he told her to go back inside and the two started arguing.

He then told her the man had “banged her head on the table and she told him to get the fuck out,” the boy told police.

He also said he heard Staczy yell at him, telling him she would get him out of there.

The teenager told police his parents left him alone with Staczie for about an hour.

The teen said they were at a friend’s house in North Chicago when he returned to his mother’s home.

After leaving the home, he called police.

He told officers he left a note for Staczi saying he would get her out of prison and telling her to stay out of trouble, he told police, according to the arrest report.

He later told police Stacze told him that she was a drug addict, according the report.

The police report does not describe the exact location of the Staczes home or where they were living at the end of February, but the boy said there was a sign on the front door that read, “A woman lived there,” the arrest record said.

The report did not indicate what was written on the note, but it said that the man was in the “private residence” and was “an employee of the private residence.”

The boy told officers that he and his mother left the home on March 26.

He did not say where or when they went.

The day after his mother told police about the note the boy and his father went to Stanczis house and found her there. The father

Category: science